The tools and sites that made this possible
When I started this site I was by myself. Now we have a team who contribute and make this site what it is, but back in the old days, I was alone. And these were, and remain, the tools and sites that gave me the support I needed to grow Dandruff Deconstructed to what it is today.
I’ve tried too many hosts to remember but these providers have been the pick of the bunch
- Liquidweb – I’ve used these guys for a couple of years and I can’t recommend the service highly enough. Both the Managed WordPress and the Cloud VPS are top class.
- Dreamhost – I used Dreampress for a number of years as it was simple, blazing fast and the price was excellent. I did outgrow it in the end but for a beginner, I can’t recommend it highly enough.
- MyThemeShop – My go-to place if I need a theme for my WordPress sites. The free plugins they provide are outstanding too.
These sites have been invaluable research references when creating the articles on this site:
- The American Academy of Dermatology – The largest, most influential and representative dermatology group in the United States
- The British Association of Dermatologists – A wealth of information on a wide range of skin conditions
- US Food & Drink Administration – A vast archive of research material on medicines and dandruff control
- PubMed.gov – Most of our research references are from this one source
- Papaa.org -The principal source of advice, support and information on psoriasis
- Chemical Watch – Chemical Watch provides the global business community with the facts and perspectives it needs to achieve safer chemicals in products.
- National Psoriasis Foundation – A non-profit organization on a mission to drive efforts to cure psoriatic disease and improve the lives of those affected.